Friday, September 19, 2014

Halloween Spooky Special - Sneak Peek

Here's another sneak peek at the Pokemon for my Spooky Special this October. All pokemon will be for sale from October 1st to the 31st ONLY. I will put any left overs away until next year, so don't miss out.
Gastly, Haunter and Gengar
Litwick, Lampent and Chandelure
Shuppet and Banette
Mismagius (still trying to figure out Misdreavus)
Pumpkaboo
Phantump
Drifloon (maybe a Drifblim to come, not sure yet)
Duskull
and for the Dark pokemon I have a Scraggy so far (sneasel is in the works and maybe a few others if I can finish in time)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you used my Chandelure pattern(I'm DannieK118 on Ravelry)! I really like the tweaks you made to it, as well, and would like to know how you made the tweaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask what Pumpkaboo pattern you use? I am looking for one that I can use to improve. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.