Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pokemon I've finished so far

I have finished over 100 different Pokemon so far:
Bulbasaur X 3   -   Charmander   -   Squirtle X 2   -   Caterpie
Weedle   -   Pidgey   -   Ekans   -   Pikachu   -   Vulpix
Jigglypuff   -   Wigglytuff   -   Zubat   -   Oddish   -   Gloom
Vileplume   -   Paras   -   Diglett X 3   -   Meowth   -   Psyduck
Poliwag   -   Poliwhirl X 3   -   Poliwrath   -   Tentacool
Slowpoke   -   Magnemite   -   Shellder   -   Haunter   -   Voltorb
Electrode   -   Exeggutor   -   Tangela   -   Horsea X 3
Lapras   -   Eevee X 2   -   Snorlax   -   Dratini   -   Dragonair
Dragonite   -   Mew   -   Chikorita   -   Bayleef   -   Cyndaquil
Sentret   -   Hoothoot   -   Ledyba   -   Spinarak   -   Igglybuff
Natu   -   Marill X 3   -   Azumarill   -   Hoppip   -   Skiploom
Jumpluff X 2   -   Sunkern   -   Sunflora   -   Wooper X 5
Quagsire   -   Espeon   -   Umbreon   -   Wobbuffet
Snubbull   -   Scizor   -   Shuckle X 3   -   Teddiursa   -   Octillery
Phanpy   -   Elekid   -   Magby   -   Mudkip X 5   -   Lotad
Seedot   -   Nuzleaf   -    Shroomish  2   -   Shedinja
Whismur   -   Azurill X 2   -   Plusle   -   Minun   -   Gulpin
Swalot   -   Wailmer   -   Numel   -   Trapinch   -   Swablu
Castform   -   Shuppet   -    Duskull   -   Spheal X 3   -   Groudon
Piplup X 2   -   Bidoof   -   Combee   -   Pachirisu   -   Cherubi
Shellos X 2 (both East and West coast)   -   Buneary   -   Chingling
Munchlax   -   Hippopotas   -   Tepig   -   Pansage   -   Vanillite
Emolga   -   Foongus   -   Litwick X 3

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a Magmar pattern? It's my brother's favorite Pokemon and I haven't been able to find one.

    Ella,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a pattern, but I do have Magby up for sale in my Etsy store at https://www.etsy.com/listing/124071052/magby-pokemon-amigurumi

      Delete
  2. Do you have a pattern for scizor? I would love to make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a pattern for Scizor, sorry. I stopped keeping track of how I made it after my 5th time scrapping it and starting over.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.