Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Holiday Mayhem

   Sorry I've been away for so long, its just been a very busy time in my life. October is busy with  my daughter's birthday and Halloween, Both really big deals in my house. Then November has 4 birthdays (including my Mom's and mine) and Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was especially trying as our oven broke and our landlord wouldn't replace it until after Black Friday (cheap jerk). Now with December there's 2 birthdays (one my Dad's) and Christmas and New Year's Eve.
   I have been trying to get the amigurumis and scarves I have done sold to have money for Christmas. Unfortunately, it isn't working out so well, I haven't had a sale in almost a month. I am running another sale in my Etsy store for 10% off the final total, but so far no takers. I can't really have a bigger discount though, I don't charge that much as it is. Its making for a very stress filled holiday
   I've been trying to use what yarn I have in the house to make hat and scarf sets for charity. I am also trying to make a few gifts for family members too, since I can't really afford to buy any.
I have done a few more pokemon, I have Pidgey

and Gulpin

and Spinarak

A new mini lightsaber inspired by Darth Maul
and a few new sushi scarves




I hope you Holidays are less frantic than mine and that you and your loved ones have a very Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your pokemon patterns. Spinarak looks especially awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.