Friday, September 28, 2012

More Etsy Stuff

I've been working on a few things for my Etsy shop. I've made a Weedle it took a while to put together the 25 separate pieces to make it
and a Shuppet, I used my castform pattern and gave this one a stuffed body instead of the usual open ghosty body, I wanted it to be able to stand on its own
and a Tangela, I made this one with a black and blue body and then 2 different shades of blue for the tangles, the tangles are varying lengths of chains and the 2 sc worked in each chain. Each tangle is worked from the body in FLO and then after I had enough, I aranged them and sewed them down.
as my newest pokemon in the shop. I have also remade a few that sold like Diglett with popcorn stitch rocks
Shuckle with 3 spouts on its back
and Bulbasaur with a bulb that has overlapping leaves
Kinda taking a break from crochet for a bit though, I have too many things that need to get sold and not a whole lot of motivation to make anything else. Once in a while I get a commission that is too good not to try, like the Lapras or the Groudon pokemon I made.
These were all made with my personal patterns




1 comment:

  1. Wow Nanette! I just found your blog, and have already bookmarked it on everything. Your creations just reek of creativity and inventiveness-- I loooove your mario bros. hat/scarf sets, and your pokemons. You r u l e, I'm your new fan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.