Friday, June 1, 2012

FIRST SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!! I made my first sale on Etsy last week. I sold my Caterpie and my Numel pokemon. I didn't even have Numel listed at first, but I got a request from a lady in Indiana. I mailed them out to her on Wednesday, I hope she likes them.
I decided to add a few more listings in the shop after that, hoping to earn money for my kids educations.
Now available are:
 Birdo from Super Mario Bros
 Bowser from Super Mario Bros
 Yoshi from Super Mario Bros
 Trapinch from Pokemon
 Castform from Pokemon
and Ledyba from Pokemon

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first sale! I hope you make many, many more in the years to come.
    I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award here: https://craftgirl78.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/versatility/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.