Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trying something new

A friend of mine wanted to know if I could make some little Yo Gabba Gabba dolls for her granddaughter. She wanted them as a reward for potty training. I went online and the only free patterns I could find were HUGE. So, I figured I'd try to make them up on my own. My first one was Foofa. She came out ok and cute and all.
Next I thought I'd try Brobee, he also came out ok and cute, but he's a lot smaller then Foofa.
So, then I thought I'd make Muno. Muno is supposed to be the tallest and mine came out smaller than Foofa yet again. So, now I'm thinking Foofa is the mutant giant and the rest will be the size of Brobee and Muno.
Here's hoping I can make the last 2 the right size. Just have Plex the robot and Toodee the dragon cat left
 almost done with Plex and Toodee

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.