Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Periwinkle Kitty from Blues Clues

I wanted to make something new, so I decided I'd try to make some of the characters from the kid show Blues Clues. Here's my first stuffy, its Periwinkle the cat. I will be writing up the pattern and posting it in the next few days. I'm going to be making Blue, Magenta, Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper, Paprika,  Tickety Tock, Mailbox, and either Joe or Steve.
I will also be posting another pokemon pattern, Combee soon.
I'm also finishing up the Yo Gabba Gabba gang for my friend, I won't be posting patterns for those though, they were all too much a pain in the behind to try to keep track of.

4 comments:

  1. Where can I get your pattern for Periwinkle (and any other Blues Clues Characters you have) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Periwinkle's pattern is here http://nanettecrochet.blogspot.com/2012/01/periwinkle-kitty-from-blues-clues_31.html
      I haven't typed up Mr Salt and Mrs Pepper yet but I will try to get them posted in the next day or so.

      Delete
  2. This is just what I was looking for! My daughter loves Blue's Clues, so I wanted to make her some toys :)

    I'll be keeping an eye out for your patterns! Now I just have Slippery Soap and Mailbox left to figure out for myself, phew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable... Do you have the link for Mr. Salt and Mrs Pepper or other characters from Blues Clues yet? Please let me know. Thanks....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.