Sunday, November 27, 2011

On an Afghan kick

I don't know why, but lately all I've wanted to make are afghans. I keep getting more and more requests for hats, scarves and toys, but I keep sneaking in an afghan here and there. I've been working on a round ripple throw for a few weeks now and finally finished it. I think it turned out pretty good and I used up a bunch pf scrap blues in the process.
After I finished that, I made some more R2-D2 hats for a friend of my husband. Then I got some tiny granny squares from my mom after she lost interest in a project she started months ago. She had all the blue and green done and some of the peaches and yellows, so I just made some more and added pinks and purples to finish it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.