Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went on ravelry yesterday and saw someone had finished a project from one of my patterns. It was so awesome seeing pictures of their finished Bowser. I couldn't believe how cool it was to see that my pattern made sense and somebody was able to make something from the gobbledy gook that came out of my head.


The crocheter's name on ravelry is Nesan and she's from Japan. I think her Bowser is just amazing and I love that my pattern has been used to create such a fun amigurumi.

Please, if you have made anything using one of the patterns on this blog, send me photos!!!!!!!!! With your permission I'll post them to share with others.

3 comments:

  1. He looks great. This is Crochet Fanatic. I have disturbing news about the chess set. Please email me at BeeChristjan@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your patterns. I recently made a Bowser following your pattern, here's the link to my FB page where I posted pictures. I have been ordered by my boyfriend to make another one for him now, he was so jealous when I have the first one to my friend. Thank you so much for sharing!

    https://www.facebook.com/BluecherubCrochet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you missed the disclaimer at the end of the pattern that said NOT to sell items made with my pattern. I saw your Etsy store with the Bowser sold to Fuzzyscookies

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.