Thursday, July 14, 2011

going a bit crochet crazy

  Ok, so I'm working on making a Numel pokemon and its behind keeps coming out HUGE. I finished its head and it looks so cute, I don't want to mess up on the rest. The body has to be done before the  legs so the proportions can be right and then I have to figure out the neck and the green marking (felt or crochet).
   This is getting almost as frustrating and trying to make Furret, that one kept coming looking like either a guinea pig or a weird snake creature and it had the most annoying face to make ever.
  I think I will take a break for a day and make some baby sweater and blanket sets for my group at church, I haven't made anything for Design's for Life in a while. Maybe I can make some quick little lap afghans too. The ladies let me have a ton of yarn and I should probably do something with it soon, our next meeting is coming up in less than 2 weeks. I made a few kits for the others if they want them but I haven't made anything myself. So, I'll take a day off from Numel and make a lap afghan or baby set.


1 comment:

  1. I adore the swirly blanket!!! So very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.